Mushroom Compost from SpringBridge Direct - Berkshire click here
Mushroom compost from Spring Bridge direct as recommended by the GardenAdvice team mushroom compost is a great soil improver for vegetable gardens and new garden borders.
- A mixture of well rotted horse and chicken manure with a percentage of peat neutralised with powdered chalk
- pH 6.5
- Odour free and well rotted
- Richer than ordinary farm manure
- Adds hormones to the soil
- As a soil improver
- Ideal for enriching vegatable plots
- Breaking up clay soils
- improving moisture retention and increase the pH level on sandy soils
- Increases worm activitiy in the soil to help with a better structure
Spring Bridge Direct carry a number of other composts suitable for a number of different uses including slightly acid composts suitable for growing acid loving plants.
For further details ring Springbridge Direct on 0845 370 1919 or contact the GardenAdvice team on 0845 269 3183
Springbridge Direct LTD
24 - 26 Oxford Road