12 best Alpine plants to grow in a rock garden
12 best Alpine plants to grow your rock garden
- Gentiana verna, stunning blue flowers from late spring to early summer.
- Saxifraga, forms a matt of green with delicate pink, white, red, yellow and purple flowers.
- Sempervivum,small rosette forming succulents, easy to care for that need full sun.
- Campanula, bell shaped flowers in blue, white and purple on a carpet forming plant.
- Sedum, a succulent with star shaped flowers throughout summer.
- Iris reticulata small bulbs growing from late winter to early spring.
- Daffodil ‘Tete a Tete’ dwarf plants with yellow flowers in spring.
- Cerastium, ‘Snow In Summer’ a mass of white flowers on silver foliage in summer.
- Pulsatilla Vulgaris, purple bell shaped flowers on hairy stems in spring bearing silky seed heads.
- Aubretia, cascading plant with masses of purple, pink and white flowers throughout summer.
- Thymus vulgaris, bushy spreading plant with scented leaves and purple flowers.
Spraxis, harlequin flower, a hardy bulb that produces a stunning display of multi-coloured flowers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.