Grow your own vegetables course from GardenAdvice
If you wish to grow your own vegetables then our One Day Gardening Course on growing organic vegetables is a great place to start to gain the knowledge and support you need. You as a course in your own garden by one of our gardening experts for you and up to 12 of your family and friends or at our walled kitchen garden near Colchester
Available as gift certificate as a Christmas present for the gardener in your life. Organise your own dates to suit you with our expert gardening staff to suit you after Xmas
All our courses include a years membership to our MyGardenTeam service which provides you with your own expert gardener on the GardenAdvice Staff to help you with advice on growing your own vegetable and fruit plus your other gardening projects through the year.
The course is tailored to your gardening ambitions and covers the following
- Basic gardening techniques such as digging, seed sowing, pruning, planting and watering.
Organic principles How to work with your soil and keep it producing good crops year after year.
- Basic construction methods How to build raised beds and hot bed and other useful structures.
- Pest and diseases how to control them by using organic methods and creating a natural balance in your garden to keep them under control.
- Creating special areas in your garden including a organic veg plot, fruit garden, perennial borders and water features.
- Planning a years crops Making the most of the space you have available
All the GardenAdvice courses are available in the following formats. Click Here
Home course for a day in your own garden for you or you and your friends for up to 12 people. One of our GardenAdvice garden advisors comes to you and carries out the course costing £165 per day. We tailor the course to your gardening interests and the person organising the course gets 12 months membership to our MyGardenTeam service included in the cost. Available to purchase as a gift voucher as a xmas or birthday etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.