Help with your garden – MyGardenTeam
The GardenAdvice MyGardenTeam service is a membership model designed to help you develop a garden but teaming up with our expert gardeners. Its designed to be flexible so we can carry out work such as planting with you or you could carry out the work yourself or we could carry out the work for you. The ideal is the system is flexible and offers long term ongoing support in your garden.
The first stage is where we are now to develop an over all plan for your garden which we can work towards
The MyGardenTeam service includes
- Your own gardening expert with advice by email, phone and garden visit – support from our gardening experts additional visits are charged for normally we provide a quote. But if the visit is less than on hour we do not charge
- Help and advice on your gardening projects and questions – provided by our expert gardeners
- Online calendars, SMS and email alerts on when to prune and feed your plants – when creating a plan for your garden we also create a schedule of items to do such as bulbs planting pruning etc
- Plant swap – swap plants with other MyGardenTeam members – in the winter all the members on the service swap plants that they do not need. Mainly these plants have come from dividing perennial plants.
- Free lawn care up to 75 square metres – general lawn feed and weeding. For people with astro turf we normally switch to a general feed of the flower borders
- New – Free Tool Hire – we have a range of tools streamers, chippers etc
for further details Click Here
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.