Hurry Now and Enter Cumbria Wildlife Trust’s Autumn/Winter Photograph Competition
Handy With A Camera? Enter Cumbria Wildlife Trust’s wildlife photograph competition today!
Cumbria Wildlife Trust is urging keen amateur photographers to enter its wildlife photography competition. They are asking you to enter your Cumbrian autumn and winter wildlife shots into one of five categories.
The categories are:
Autumn and winter:
1. On Cumbria Wildlife Trust’s nature reserves
2. Wildlife portraits
3. Wildlife in your garden
4. Flowering young photographers 11-17 years
5. Budding young photographers 10 years and under
An overall winner will be chosen from the category winners who will win a photo session with local photographer Val Corbet on one of the Trust’s nature reserves. In addition you will have your photo made into the Trust’s Christmas card which is sent around the country to the Trust’s friends and associates.
Category prizes include photography books from Steve and Anne Toon (find out more about this photographing duo at toonphoto.com) and John Morrison plus vouchers from Wilkinsons Cameras in Kendal and Carlisle and the Trust’s own nature reserves guide.
Full terms and conditions can be found at the Trust’s website at http://www.
- Please submit printed photos (not digital format) sized from 6”x4” to 12”x 8”.
- If you are sending more than one print, please number them (eg 1 of 3, 2 of 3).
- Please label your prints correctly with your name, address, telephone number and the category entered.
- Please include a description of when and where the photograph was taken.
- Digital manipulation beyond cropping is not allowed.
Send your entries to Cumbria Wildlife Trust, Plumgarths, Crook Road, Kendal, LA8 8LX, by Thursday 10 November.
For More Information Visit : lucyg@cumbriawildlifetrust.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.